The National Center is Hiring!
The National Center for American Indian Enterprise Development (The National Center) is growing our Mesa, Arizona headquarters and Washington, D.C. regional office. We want dynamic, passionate, and intelligent team members to join us! Applicants have the opportunity to work in a fast-paced professional environment where the economic development of Indian Country is our main drive and mission. Learn more about The National Center and our open positions below.
Mesa, Arizona Based Job Openings
- Chief Financial Officer. Apply here.
- The Chief Financial Officer (CFO) is a key member of the Corporate Management team and is responsible for monitoring all financial functions of the company in accordance with the policies and practices of the organization. The CFO will provide financial / business counsel to the CEO and Board of Directors by analyzing potential business investments, contributing to long-term strategic plans, managing investment portfolios and TNC distribution trust, and lend day-to-day hands on financial support to the member nations, Alaska-based business and other NCAIED-related business activities.
- Grants and Contracts Administrator. Apply here.
- Provides administrative and technical guidance and support to staff seeking outside funding for research, public service, and special projects. Negotiates, administers, extends, terminates, and renegotiates contracts and sub-contracts, as appropriate to the specific position. Researches and interprets relevant regulations, guidelines, and standards, and oversees the processing of contracts and/or grants.
Washington, DC Based Job Openings
- Project Director, Native Edge Institutes, Eastern Region. Apply here.
- The Project Director, under the supervision of program leadership, plans, organizes and directs the activities of the assigned programs. Responsible for counseling and following up with new clients in the assigned geographic areas, with active participation in strategic planning and in meeting the objectives necessary for the NCAIED mission and program goals. This role requires knowledge of the legislation, regulations, and methods used in international trade, business, and industry practices, sources of supply, cost factors, requirements characteristics, as well as legislation and procurement programs specific to Native American/Alaskan Native/Native Hawaiian-owned businesses.
Marksville, LA Based Job Openings
- Procurement Technical Assistance Center Counselor/Specialist. Apply here.
- The PTAC Procurement Counselor/Specialist works with Government and Corporate Purchasing Representatives seeking Native Businesses for subcontracting, small business, and diversity goals. PTAC Counselor/Specialist performs initial and follow-up One on One counseling sessions in- person and virtually to brief American Indian and other Native American owned businesses about NCAIED’s services, government bidding opportunities, and marketing strategies.