Procurement Technical Assistance Center
The National Center for American Indian Enterprise Development is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization. With over
50 years of assisting American Indian Tribes and tribal people with business and economic development– we have evolved into the largest national Indian specific business organization in the nation.
Our motto is: “We Mean Business” as we are actively engaged in helping Tribal Nations and
Native business people realize their business goals and are dedicated to putting the whole of Indian Country to
work to better the lives of American Indian people- both now and for generations to come.
Win – contracts! No Cost – Free Services!
Your Native Business Can
- Get Contract Ready (Registered, Reliable, Responsible)
- Use Federal Websites to Research Opportunities
- Identify Your Industry Codes and Size Standards
- Develop Capture Planning Strategies
- Receive Assistance with Government and Prime Contractor Registrations
- Learn Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR) for Small Business
- Market Native Owned Products and Services to the Government and Prime Contractors
- Register for Small Business Set Asides, 8(a), WOSB, Veterans Administration VIP CVE, and Other Certifications
- Qualify for Tribal Procurement Opportunities, Buy Indian Act Preference, and the DOD 5% Indian Incentive Program
- Get Certified to meet Government Cybersecurity requirements (CMMC)
- Attend Training & Workshops to Get “Contract Ready”
- Meet Decision Makers at Matchmaking and Procurement Networking Events
- Receive Consulting with Subcontracting, Teaming, and Joint Ventures