The National Center is Hiring!
The National Center is Hiring!
The National Center for American Indian Enterprise Development (The National Center) is growing our Mesa, Arizona headquarters and our Denver, Colorado regional office. We want dynamic, passionate, and intelligent team members to join us! Applicants have the opportunity to work in a fast-paced professional environment where the economic development of Indian Country is our main drive and mission. Learn more about The National Center and our open positions below.
Mesa, AZ Based Job Openings
- Export Business Development Specialist (Trade). Apply here.
- The Export Business Development Specialist, under the supervision of Program leadership, plans, organizes, and directs the activities of the assigned programs. Responsible for counseling and following up with new clients in the assigned geographic areas, with active participation in strategic planning and in meeting the objectives necessary for the NCAIED mission and program goals. This role requires knowledge of the legislation, regulations and methods used in international trade, business and industry practices, sources of supply, cost factors, requirements characteristics, as well as legislation and procurement programs specific to Native American/Alaskan Native/Native Hawaiian-owned businesses.
- Grants and Contracts Administrator. Apply here.
- Provides administrative and technical guidance and support to staff seeking outside funding for research, public service, and special projects. Negotiates, administers, extends, terminates, and renegotiates contracts and sub-contracts, as appropriate to the specific position. Researches and interprets relevant regulations, guidelines, and standards, and oversees the processing of contracts and/or grants.
- Public Relations Coordinator. Apply here.
- Under the direction of NCAIED’s Vice-President, the Public Relations Coordinator will provide support for the organization’s media relations, marketing, and communications work. The primary responsibility of this role will be to provide assistance for public and media relations, campaigns, event promotion, and engagement.
- Accounting Clerk. Apply here.
- Under general supervision of the Director of Finance, performs a variety of routine duties in the preparation, maintenance, and processing of accounting records and transactions, including accounts payable, payroll and accounts receivable; balances and maintains manual and computerized accounting and financial records; and performs related work as required. This position performs the full range of accounting and bookkeeping duties as assigned.
Denver, CO Based Job Openings
- PTAC Procurement Counselor/Specialist. Apply here.
- The PTAC Procurement Counselor/Specialist works with Government and Corporate Purchasing Representatives seeking Native Businesses for subcontracting, small business, and diversity goals. Apply your contract, government, Native Business experience to positively impact Native Communities across the region!
About the National Center: The National Center for American Indian Enterprise Development (NCAIED) is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization. With over 50 years of assisting American Indian Tribes and their enterprises with business and economic development – The National Center has evolved into the largest national Indian specific business organization in the nation serving over 500 clients and providing over $4 billion in contracts to its clients. The National Center has nine offices throughout the nation with its home office located in Mesa, Arizona. The National Center is actively engaged in helping Tribal Nations and Native business people realize their business goals and are dedicated to putting the whole of Indian Country to work to better the lives of American Indian people – both now…and for generations to come.
Copyright © 2021 NCAIED, All rights reserved.