Empowering Indian Country
The National Center
Your Partner In Success
Reservation Economic Summit Las Vegas (RES LV) March 9th-12th, 2015
The Reservation Economic Summit (RES) events are an integral part of the National Center for American Indian Enterprise Development’s ongoing commitment to the Native American Business Community. The RES events provide unparalleled access to respected tribal leaders, members of congress, federal agency representatives, state and local elected officials and top CEO’s on both a regional and national platform.
Additional NCAIED Programs And Services
PTACThe National Center’s Procurement Technical Assistance Center (PTAC) provides professional business consulting services and technical assistance to Native American-owned businesses regarding marketing and selling to the Federal, state, local and tribal governments.
No Results Found
The page you requested could not be found. Try refining your search, or use the navigation above to locate the post.
- National RES 2015 Yields New Relationships, New Events, and Lasting Business Relationships
- Letters of Success from National RES Las Vegas 2015
- The National Center honors those who have contributed to advancing business in Indian Country
- The National Center Heralds Appointment of Cisco Minthorn as Commerce Secretary’s Senior Advisor for Native American Affairs
- Creative Entrepreneurial Energy, Smart Economic Development, and Cutting Edge Innovation at the Reservation Economic Summit