Who is the National Center for
American Indian Enterprise Development?
The National Center for American Indian Enterprise Development is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization. With over
50 years of assisting American Indian Tribes and tribal people with business and economic development– we
have evolved into the largest national Indian specific business organization in the nation.
Our motto is: “We Mean Business” as we are actively engaged in helping Tribal Nations and
Native business people realize their business goals and are dedicated to putting the whole of Indian Country to
work to better the lives of American Indian people- both now and for generations to come.
What is the mission
Develop and expand an American Indian private sector which employs Indian labor, increases the number of viable tribal and individual Indian businesses, and positively impacts and involves reservation communities by establishing business relationships between Indian enterprises and private industry.
How does the NCAIED fulfill its mission?
- Supply Management and Technical Assistance to Tribal & individually owned Indian businesses nationwide
- Produce conferences, trade fairs, and fundraising events that advance economic development across Indian Country
- Expand and create domestic and global economic development opportunities
- Serves as a training and resource center for Native entrepreneurs
- Advocate for American Indian, Native Hawaiian, and Alaska Native business development
“We Mean Business”
For over 50 years, the National Center for American Indian Enterprise Development has been helping Indian tribes and businesses gain access to economic opportunity and growth. Thanks to your support, NCAIED is now the largest national Indian specific business organization in the nation, and we’re continuing to work towards improving the lives of all American Indian people both now and for generations to come.Watch this video