Most Recent Articles
Step 1- Determine your eligibility
- Must be registered to attend National RES Las Vegas 2014 by 5pm PST on February 1, 2014.
- Must have an official document of Tribal Enrollment (American Indian or Alaskan Native)
- Must be a 100% American Indian, Alaskan Native, or Canadian First Nations-owned business.
Step – 2. Register for National RES Las Vegas, March 17-20, 2014
Step – 3. Submission via Live Plan
After completing your National RES Las Vegas 2014 registration (Must be registered by February 1, 2014) – you will be contacted by a member of the NCAIED staff with instructions on how to access Live Plan (you will be given a code and directed to a URL) and receive a free six month trial of Palo Alto Software’s Live Plan business plan software.
Step – 4. Presentation
All business plan presentations will take place at National RES Las Vegas 2014 beginning with the Qualifying round on March 18, 2014.
Competitors will first “pitch” their company’s business plan via their Live Plan account – in person to a panel of respected and accomplished entrepreneurs and business leaders who will serve as judges of the competition.
If chosen to appear in the semi-final and final rounds you are welcome to bring products, visual aids and/ or other information that may strengthen your Live Plan business plan presentation.
Step – 5. Judging
All Business plans will be judged on the following criteria:
40% Business Plan Quality
- Executive Summary & Company Structure
- Management Overview
- Financial Viability
40% Presentation Impact
- Provide evidence of ability and experience to execute
- Provide evidence of business experience
20% Judge’s Assessment
- The Judge’s overall critique and assessment of the idea potential
Booths available on a first come first serve basis.
The 28th Annual National Reservation Economic Summit in Las Vegas will feature respected tribal leaders, state, and local elected officials and top CEO’s, networking, teaming opportunities, business development sessions, American Indian Procurement opportunities and much more.
TO REGISTER YOUR NATIONAL RES LAS VEGAS 2014 TRADE SHOW BOOTH:
- American Indian/Alaska Native Owned Small Business and Entrepreneurs (Proof of Tribal Enrollment will be required)
- Tribes, Tribal Enterprises, Alaska Native Corporations, Government, Minority Businesses, and Non-Profits