Empowering Indian Country
The National Center
Your Partner In Success
Reservation Economic Summit Las Vegas (RES LV) March 9th-12th, 2015
The Reservation Economic Summit (RES) events are an integral part of the National Center for American Indian Enterprise Development’s ongoing commitment to the Native American Business Community. The RES events provide unparalleled access to respected tribal leaders, members of congress, federal agency representatives, state and local elected officials and top CEO’s on both a regional and national platform.
Additional NCAIED Programs And Services
PTACThe National Center’s Procurement Technical Assistance Center (PTAC) provides professional business consulting services and technical assistance to Native American-owned businesses regarding marketing and selling to the Federal, state, local and tribal governments.
- Energy Department Announces New Minorities in Energy Industry Partner Network
- National Native American Heritage Month
- National Center Signs MOU with Dept. of Energy to Increase Native American Engagement in the Energy Sector
- VIDEO: NCAIED Business Showcase Video: Gila River Telecommunications, Inc.
- Local Native American receives national recognition