Empowering Indian Country
The National Center
Your Partner In Success
Reservation Economic Summit Washington D.C. (RES D.C.) June 15th – 18th, 2015
The Reservation Economic Summit (RES) events are an integral part of the National Center for American Indian Enterprise Development’s ongoing commitment to the Native American Business Community. The RES events provide unparalleled access to respected tribal leaders, members of congress, federal agency representatives, state and local elected officials and top CEO’s on both a regional and national platform.
Additional NCAIED Programs And Services
PTACThe National Center’s Procurement Technical Assistance Center (PTAC) provides professional business consulting services and technical assistance to Native American-owned businesses regarding marketing and selling to the Federal, state, local and tribal governments.
No Results Found
The page you requested could not be found. Try refining your search, or use the navigation above to locate the post.
- NCAIED at American Indian College Fund’s 25th Anniversary LA Gala
- NCAIED well represented at this year’s National Indian Gaming Association Tradeshow & Convention
- Make Plans to Attend RES DC
- KFI Radio Interview With Blake Trueblood
- National RES 2015 Yields New Opportunities, New Events, and Lasting Business Relationships