Supporting Native American Businesses:
The Enduring Purpose of NCAIED
For nearly four decades, the National Center for American Indian Enterprise Development (NCAIED) has helped American Indian people prepare for, and respond to the ever changing economic environment of this country.
The National Center for American Indian Enterprise Development, led by American Indian business leaders and guided by its First PrinciplesView the NCAIED First Principles, provides high quality small business development services to American Indian owned small businesses and tribal enterprise operations at no cost.
The National Center for American Indian Enterprise Development is where American Indian people get help to improve the social and economic conditions of their communities. Through our business training and technical assistance programs, the National Center has assisted American Indian communities to identify and carry out tribal-specific business opportunities. The tribal values and the vision of our elders that created this great organization are the same as the National Center’s programs — they contribute significantly to leadership development, small business development and economic development for our constituency.
Our vision at the National Center continues to be the development of healthy, self-sufficient American Indian economies both on and off the reservation. We are very proud of the long history and we will continue to adhere to our First Principles as we move forward into the future.
You can help ensure that the National Center continues to have the resources and ability to continue to deliver grass roots community-building programs and services by making a donation to support the programming objectives that comprise our mission. There are several ways to support the National Center, such as monetary donation, general operating support, program support, event sponsorship, and in-kind support. Gifts can be designated as “restricted” to a specific purpose, department or program or you can designate gifts as “unrestricted.” By making a financial gift to the National Center— your gift will be supporting America’s first Americans.
The National Center has offices located nationwide. For more information on how you can volunteer or make a contribution to our non-profit organization, please contact us at 480.545.1298 or email email@example.com today!
Please find below, a listing of our Development Strategies along with our Development Principles which guide us in our approach to fundraising:
- Foundation and Corporate support which includes outreach to foundation and corporate resources to support major economic initiatives in Indian Country;
- Major Donor support includes establishing an individual donor base with the capacity to help underwrite the cost of special needs and projects;
- Federal Government initiatives which includes applying to appropriate government agency Requests for Proposals and contract opportunities that align with our mission; and
- Electronic Fundraising which employs the ever-expanding power of technology to connect with funding opportunities globally.
Principles of Development:
- Relevance in forming strategic alliances that will result in meaningful outcomes;
- Quality and commitment in transforming our plans into reality; and
- Integrity in our actions, honor and respect the National Center’s First Principles – carry out our work in accordance with the goals and objectives of our mission